Monday, October 19, 2015

Oct 12th


Hey y’all,

   This week has been a hard one for us. We had the opportunity to teach several good lessons but no matter what we did, most of our appointments fell through. We have definitely seen miracles this week and have seen the atonement work as well. I don’t know why but I've been feeling a little down the last week or 2 and that didn’t help anything, but that happens every now and then. It only matters that you get up one more time than you fall. Cinch that saddle up and keep on going.
I am so thankful for this gospel and the peace and the support that it brings. I am also so thankful for you all and the love and support that you give to me as well. This week was hard for me but that’s not going to stop me from pushing forward and working hard. I know this Gospel is true and it has blessed my life so much! I love giving others the opportunity to enjoy that peace and comfort and that knowledge of God’s love and plan for us.
Sorry to make this so short but life is busy right now. I hope that y’all have an amazing week and don’t forget how much God loves us. After all, He did send His only son to be sacrificed for us so that we could return to live with Him again. I know that to be true and I will be eternally grateful for that. Never forget what our Savior did for us, that infinite and eternal sacrifice. I love y’all and hope that you have an amazing week! 


Elder Walker



Oklahoma sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment