Thursday, October 29, 2015

10-26-15

Hey Y’all! 

            This week was a pretty good one for us. The Lord has blessed us with new people to teach and with cooler weather! I've missed the cold! Summer is so hot and humid here I’m ready for a change! I wish that it could have been like this all summer long! It’s down into the 50's and 60's now so that’s nice! 
            This week we were able to find 2 new investigators: Eric and Wendy. Eric we found by talking to him on the street. We taught him about the Book of Mormon and how it can change your life. He loved it and invited us back to teach him more! He is an Army Vet who served several tours in Iraq and has a really cool boy named Billy who is 4 and is awesome! 
            Wendy actually referred herself and requested a visit by the missionaries and a Book of Mormon. She said that she is searching for where she is supposed to be in life and wants to know more about our church! She said that she loved the little bit we taught her and wants to be baptized! So exciting!
The Lord is blessing us with people to teach who are prepared and ready to hear the Gospel! These people are all God’s children and he Loves them so much and wants them to be happy! I love teaching the Gospel! 
I am doing pretty well. Transfers are this week Elder Taggart and I are staying together but we are getting a new set of sister missionaries in our zone. They are getting shot gunned into the Edmond 2 ward! Then my MTC companion elder Morton is going to be the new DL (district leader) in Edmond as well! Things are going great here and I love it here in Quail Creek!
            I’m sorry to make this so short but we have lots to do today! I love y’all and hope you have an amazing week! 


Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment