Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 6th

Hey Y'all!

This week has been pretty crazy. The weathers been nice and its been interesting transitioning into a new area and companion. Elder Van Halder is an amazing missionary. He's been out for 7 months. A month longer than me! This is definitely the city and any of you who know me knows that I don't like the city... but this is where the Lord needs me and I have people here I need to teach and lessons I need to learn so I'm excited to be here. I'm sorry this is so short but Ive only got an hour and lots of emails to respond to! I am doing really well and I want to thank y'all for all the prayers and support y'all give. It helps so much!

How bout conference huh?? That was amazing! I hope that y'all got as much out of it as possible! There was a lot of power and amazing advice and rebuking in those men's words! (and women's haha) I hope y'all have an amazing week! Stay strong and don't forget to pray and read daily!

Elder Walker



The new digs








No comments:

Post a Comment