Monday, April 27, 2015

April 20th



Hey Yall!

Man this week has been a crazy one! We were busy all the time! We had lots of success too! The weather was warm and really nice so that made it much easier to work! I'm really sorry this is so short but we got big plans for today! I want ya'll to know that I know that this Church is true. Lots of people say that but I KNOW it. This gospel has blessed my life more than anything in the world. Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. He was the tool in the Lords hands that restored the truth to the earth again. The fullness of the Gospel is here for us to take and learn from. That will do more for us than anything else. I want you to know that Jesus Lives. He is my Savior and yours too. The relationship we have with God and Jesus should be priority over anything else in this world. Life is too short to not take advantage of it! I love ya'll and hope you have an amazing week!

Elder Walker 

This is a members Camaro we got to ride in this week. 2010 SS with a 426 HP 427 ci engine! So fast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment