Wednesday, August 24, 2016

8-15-16

Hey Yall! 

   This week has been a really good one for us. Even though things have been fallin through, we have been workin hard and Im so tired! The weather is starting to cool down and it is so nice! Its gone from the 100's to the 70's and 80's. Its crazy that it can change so fast! But we have had some fun this last week! 
   I want to thank yall for the birthday wishes! It was a great birthday for sure! The Bishop Family threw me a little suprise party with the help of my wonderful parents! It was amazing! Thank yall for the notes too! I also got a pair of new boots too! It was a good day and Im glad that I got to spend it with wonderful people who we love! Thank yall for your wonderful love and support as well! It makes missionary work so much easier when you have friends and family who love and support you. Yall Rock! I hope that everything is well with yall and that you dont forget where your blessings come from! Love yall!

Elder Walker

A gorgeous sunset
Carla Stokes Ranch 
and my new boots!   






No comments:

Post a Comment