Sunday, October 5, 2014

Here is his first email from the MTC

Hey everbody!

   Life is great here at the MTC. I have an amazing companion Elder Morton who was just called as our district leader last night. I was assigned to be the senior companion for the rest of our time here so I'm pretty excited about that. My zone leaders are Elder Cole and Elder Guiterrez and they are powerhouse missionaries!

I have two amazing teachers Bro. Mills and Bro. Stanley. They are such great teachers and have so much love and compassion for us Elders and the gospel. They are examples to us of the Missionaries we all should strive to be.

We have the opportunity to teach our first investigator Damitric today and I'm nervous. It should be a good experience for me and Elder Morton!

The food is great and the people are so loving and welcoming here. I know that this is where I'm truly supposed to be. Take care

Elder Walker 

No comments:

Post a Comment