Wednesday, September 14, 2016

September 12th

Hey yall!

   I dont have too much time to write today but I will do my best to fill yall in! This week has been amazing! So many miracles! Its amazing to see how the Lord blesses us when we are obedient. It seems as though almost every person we talked to this week was interested and wanted us to come back! We have had so many return appointments and people asking us to come over and teach them more about our Savior Jesus Christ. 
   I dont know what it is about Texas but its pretty awesome! Even though the people here are super prideful about bein in Texas is all good (: They are humble when it comes to learning the Gospel. Texas pride is a real thing! 
   God is good and we are blessed! Elder Larsen is a stud and we are killin it! Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I hope that yall never become content and that you are always growing. Once we become content, thats when Satan makes the attack on us. If you arent growing, you are digressing. There is never any comfort in the growth zone so keep on growing! I love yall and hope that yall have a wonderful week! 

Elder Shane Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment