Friday, June 10, 2016

May 23

Hey Yall!

   I don’t have too much time this week but I want yall to know that things are great here! I love it as always and the work is movin forward!! This week we went and did service on the Nunn Ranch. Twice! It’s awesome! Brother Nunn is a cowboy. A real cowboy! I love that place! We helped put up a big fence and cleared a ton of brush and trees to make more room for his horses. But that’s also where we're goin fishin today (: Anyhow, it’s been a great week and we have been super busy. It’s been nice and sunny and also gross and rainy. 
   This week its supposed to be all sorts of nasty and stormy so we'll see what happens. Anyhow yall are in my prayers and I am so thankful for all that yall do for me! Have a good week! 


Elder Walker 




No comments:

Post a Comment