Sunday, March 27, 2016



3-14-16

Hey y'all!!

   This week was awesome! I don't have as much time as I'd like this week so I apologize now. 
We had a successful week with lots of miracles! We went on exchanges with the AP's (Assistants to the President) and with the Village South Elders. Elder Barney and Barker. We went finding because our area needs new investigators! We brought both of them to our area for the day and got to work! Between the 4 of us, we found 10 potential investigators and 1 part member/Less active family that we didn't know existed! It was so awesome! The Lord poured out his blessings on us this week! It was an important reminder that we have to do our part so that He can bless us.
I know that when we are doing what we can, He is much more willing to help us out! I know that goes for anything! I greatly appreciate all your prayers and support as I go about this amazing work! The Work is going forth!! 
Always be looking for opportunities around you because I promise that they are everywhere! 
Love y'all and have a great week!

Elder Shane Walker   


No comments:

Post a Comment