Monday, August 10, 2015

August 3rd

Hey Y’all!

   How’s the week been? It’s flown here in the oven of OKC. It’s been super hot and also milder too. This week we did a lot of service for both members and non members. We helped 3 different people move this week. I like getting all sweaty working hard! I have never sweat like I have here in Oklahoma. I think because it’s so humid here. But it’s kind of gross.
   Anyways, the work here is going alright. We had a slower week. Not everyone was able to meet this week for whatever reason. But hopefully next week will be better! We are going to be hitting it hard. It’s the last week of the transfer and there is only one of the sisters being transferred this week to Norman. So other than that our district is staying the same!
  Being a DL is proving to be lots of work and it is also very rewarding. I've got some great missionaries here in my district and I am honored to have the opportunity to serve them! 
   This week I have been studying in Enos. I love his story so much! Not only was he a hunter but he was also a man of God. His repentance process that he shares is amazing! I would encourage all y’all to go read Enos and ponder on how he was able to be forgiven. What a blessing it is to be able to be forgiven! I hope y’all have a great week and stay strong! Keep it up! Love y’all!


Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment