Monday, February 9, 2015

2-9-15

Hey Y'all!

We have had a crazy week here! Its been pretty nice all week and yesterday it was 79 outside! We have worked hard all week and it payed off! We got 2 new investigators! Charlie and Isabel. We rode all over the place and put lots of miles on our bikes. 
We are conspiring about transfers next week haha. We had interviews with president on Wednesday and he said that he wants me to train in the near future! I just finished my training a month ago! Scary! But he said it would be a little further out but still freaky. Elder Buhler our District Leader is leaving so there's also a chance that I could be district leader. There's also a chance that either me or Elder Staheli could be leaving! This is freakin me out! haha but we'll find out on Sunday! 
On Saturday we had a pinewood derby for the ward and I had my parents send me one of my cars! They had an open class that we competed in and I won 2nd Place! Elder Staheli wanted to race too so he got a kit and carved his car with his knife! He colored it with sharpies and slapped the wheels on there and won 3rd place!! Impressive! It was so much fun! But that was the highlight of the weekend!
I am grateful for the experiences that we have had this week and I know we have been greatly blessed! Thank you so much for the prayers, love and support you send our way! It means the world to us! 
This week I have been reading in Alma and I especially loved Alma 32. Its all about faith! One of the things it talks about is that if we do not nourish our faith it will not do us any good! We must always be exercising our faith. We can do this by praying, attending church, reading scriptures, and utilizing the atonement! If we nourish our faith we will reap the rewards of it! What a blessing! Never fail to exercise your faith and nourish it!
Love y'all and have a great week! 

Elder Walker

PS here's some pictures from our trip to the cowboy museum last week and the pinewood derby









No comments:

Post a Comment